Baby Fish Mouth

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Explain yourself…

So, I try not to be one of those obnoxious women who only talk about their pregnancy and children. But, every so often something happens in the realm of that motherhood I feel compelled to speak about. Enter “BABY FISH MOUTH”….which will be forum to be obnoxious mom and not feel guilty about it. So, to start with here are some pics of the little bean in my belly…my son said it looked like a monster, my friend said that it looked like a monkey head…lets hope that it is neither.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations! Beautiful! :D When's your due date?

    Ultrasounds are really just strange looking things.

    By Blogger Sweet Coalminer, at 1:58 PM  

  • Due date is 5/4/06, but will have a scheduled c about a week before. We find out if its a girl or a boy on 12/1/05, I didn't want to know (we didn't find out with my son), but I have a butt load of boy clothes that I have to either get rid of or get out of storage.

    Hope your boobs are feeling better..

    By Blogger Housekeeper, at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home