Baby Fish Mouth

Friday, December 02, 2005

Little man

So, we are having a boy. I had a feeling but I always assume those are crap. I'm a little disappointed that we found out, but it does allow for some planning. Our three year old was at the ultrasound and provide much entertainment. When it was over he asked the doctor if she could take a look at the monster in his belly. I am 18 weeks today, but the baby is measuring 18 weeks and 2 days, no big deal and not very surprising since I'm married to a 6'7" beast. I got a ton of pictures that I will post later once I have a chance to scan them.

2 Comments:

  • I think it's always a little disappointing to learn the gender just because you're giving up the option of the other gender. You know - if it's a boy, it's not a girl, and vice versa.

    Congratulations! Sounds like everything is going absolutely awesome! A boy! Woo hoo!

    By Blogger Sweet Coalminer, at 8:16 AM  

  • We're keeping up the cj tradition...

    By Blogger Housekeeper, at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home